If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
TaSi2 or Tantalum Silicide is also known. A lot of research has gone into the application of tantalum silicide to electric heating elements, high temperature structural parts and electronic devices.
Particle Size: 5-10um
More information about Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulver:
Tantalum silicon silicide TaSi2 dust comes with uniform particles and good structural stability. Tantalum Silicide has exceptional properties. These include high melting point. low resistivity. corrosion resistance. high-temperature resistance. Good compatibility with silica, carbon and other materials. Tantalum silicide, TaSi2 silicide, is used in gate material, integrated connection line, high temperature oxidation resistant coating, etc.. Has been extensively studied and has been applied to electronic heating elements, high heat structural parts, electronics devices, and others.
Tantalum cannot be dissolved by hydrofluoric acid and it is highly resistant to chemicals. The metal silicides also have high-temperature conductivity, resistance to oxygen, and are compatible with the silicon integrated circuits manufacturing process. Use transition metal silicides to make low-resistance interconnections or gates.
For bulk orders of Tantalum Disilicide TaSi2 powder, please feel free to submit an inquiry.
How do you make Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Poultry?
One method to prepare tantalum isilicide is combustion synthesis.
1. To make tantalum silicide, you will need to pulverize tantalum pentoxide and silicon dust as raw materials. Tantalum pentoxide can be reduced with calcium hydride in order to get tantalum hydride. After heating to 1800°C, stir in silicon powder to form tantalum.
2. Preheat the Si and Ta mixture until it reaches 350°C. After heating to 1480°C heat up the reaction. At 900, TaS2 can react with SiHnX4n.
3. Direct method. Total silicicide is made using tantalum steel and silicon powder. As follows is the reaction equation.
You will first need to pulverize the tantalum steel and silicon powder. Once they are mixed, you can put them into a graphite heater and heat them.
Do a pre reaction at 1100-1500°C. After passing in hydrogen, heat the mixture to 1800°C for a 1 hour homogenization reaction to produce tantalum silicide.
4. Tantalum hydride reduction method: reduce tantalum with calcium hydride first to obtain tantalum hydroide. After heating to 1800°C, you can add silicon powder in order to make tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameter of Tantalum Silicide TSi2 Powder:
– Particle Size
Tantalum Silicide TSi2 Powder:
1. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide TaSi2 molasses is used in the production of composite ceramic materials that contain silicon nitride, tantalum silicide and Tantalum.
2. TaSi2 powder of Tantalum silicide TaSi2 can be used for making tantalum coating
3. TaSi2 tantalum silicide TaSi2 molasses is used in the preparation of tantalum silicide/silicon Caride coatings based upon carbon/carbon composite materials
4. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide TaSi2 is powder used for ceramic materials.
5. Powdered Tantalum Si2 TaSi2 Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 ceramic is used.
Packing & Shipping of Tantalum Silicide TSi2 powder:
There are many kinds of packing available. It all depends on the quantity and type of tantalum silicide TaSi2 Powder.
Tantalum silicide, TaSi2 dust packing: vacuum packed, 1kg/bag. 25kg/barrel.
Shipping Tantalum silicide TaSi2 TASi2 powder: may ship by sea, express or air once you have received your payment.
3pdm is a leading supplier of advanced material. With over twelve years of industry experience, (3pdm), is an established global supplier and manufacturer for chemical materials.
Contact us if you need high-quality TSi2dust. (firstname.lastname@example.org)