If you are looking for high-quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry, email: email@example.com
Calcium stearate dipersion is water-based calcium, stearate. Also known as calcium.stearate.emulsion.
Solid Content: 50 %
Please note: We are able to supply food, pharmaceutical and industrial-grade calcium stearate.
Calcium Stearate Emulsion
Calciumstearate Organic compound. White powder has molecular formula C36H70CAO4. It is insoluble and can be used for waterproofing, lubricants, or as an auxiliary tool. Calcium stearate can be described as calcium carboxylate. It is also divided into calcium soap. You can use it as a surfactant, lubricant, or component of many foods. This white-colored waxy force is used in cooking.
The stabilizer and lubricant in polychloroacetic acids is calcium stearate,. But, it has a poor thermal stability. Polyethylene can also be used to remove the negative effects from resin stability and color. This can be used to lubricate polyolefin filaments and mold plastics. It also serves as an amino group like a phytonic, amino, and polyester reinforced plastic moisturizing, release, and water repeater for textiles. Paint flat light, etc. Send an inquiry for the most current price, if Calcium Stearate Emulsion is something you’re interested in buying bulk.
Calcium Stearate properties
Molecular formula: Ca(C18H35COO).2
Molecular weight: 607.04
CAS No. : 1592-23-0
EC number 216-472-8
Density: 0.95-1.03 g/cm³
Melting point: 179
Product Performance of Calcium Stearate Emulsion:Calcium-stearate dispersion also refers to water based calcium stearate. This is often used in industries.
The calcium stearate dispersion feels extremely delicate, is lubricating and slick, has excellent thermal denaturation resistance and high transparency. You will find excellent defoaming and dispersibility.
Technical Parameters of Calcium Stearate Emulsion:
Calcium Stearate Emulsion
How do you make Calcium Stearate Emulsion?
Calcium stearate preparation by saponification.
To the reactor, add the CaCl and NaOH solutions according to their stoichiometric proportions. Next, add the dispersant A and emulsifying Aid to the emulsion and stir to mix. The stearic and calcium hydroxide react to make calcium stearate. It is evenly dispersed within the emulsion. Next, add the modified polyvinyl aqueous solution and n–octanol to the reactor. Stir for 0.5 to 20 seconds. Then, cool to room temperature and then use high-speed shear to disperse calcium stearate. These were tested and determined.
Cassava Stearate usesCalciumstearate has a wide range of uses.
1. Calcium-stearate dispersion stabilizes and lubricates polychloroacetic, however, the thermal stabilization long term effect remains good. You can use it as non-toxic food packaging and medical equipment, or other soft film utensils.
2. The dispersion of calcium stearate serves as a halogen absorbent for polyethylene and propylene. It can reduce the harmful effects of the residual catalyst on the color of the resin and its stability.
3. Calcium Stearate Dispersion may also be used widely as a lubricant in polyolefin and molded products.
4. Carylstearate dispersion may be used to lubricate and release phenolic, amino, and other thermosetting polymers, as well as polyester reinforced plastics and grease thickener.
5. Calcium-stearate dispersion serves as both a waterproofing agent and smoothing agent in paints.
Shelflife Content Calcium Stearate Emulsion
Package of Calcium Stearate Emulsion
Plastic drum/inner coat barrel: 200kg/barrel. 800kg/pallet
Ton barrel: 1000kg/barrel
Storage TipsofCalcium Stearate Emulsion
You should store your goods in a well-ventilated warehouse. Do not expose to heat or fire. Avoid oxidizers and don’t store them in the same place.
Equip yourself with appropriate fire apparatus. You should have suitable materials for spillage prevention in storage.