Nanometer Aluminium Oxide Particle, alias: Nano alumina. Molecular formula is Al2O3, molecular Weight: 101.96
Melting point: 2050, boiling point: 2980
Properties Al2O3 Nanoparticles from Nano Aluminium Oxide Powder:
The stable crystal phase of Al2O3 Nanoparticles, with its high hardness and dimensional stability, can be widely used in a variety of plastic, rubber, ceramic and other products. This is especially useful to increase the compactness, finish and strength, as well as cold and hot fatigue, fracture toughness and creep resistance, wear resistance, and wear resistance for polymer materials. It can also be used in far-infrared emitting products such as chemical fibers, because nano aluminum dioxide has excellent performance.
Nanometer Aluminum Oxide Particle Powder (10-20nm), were dispersed in the media to form dispersed and homogenized nano Alumina Dispersion. The characteristics of nano alumina dispersion include activity, easy of addition, and many other characteristics. Nanometer Aluminium Oxide particle dispersion is used primarily in coatings, paints or electroplating.
Technical Parameters of Nano Aluminium Oxide Pulver Al2O3 Nanoparticles
4N Nano Aluminum Hydroxide
Applications of Nano Aluminium Oxide powder Al2O3 Nanoparticles
1. Coatings include porcelain film coating, wear resistant coating, and plasma spraying. Nano-alumina can increase the abrasion and scratch-resistance, coating gloss, brightness, and the rheological effects are not great. The transparency of the paint film is not affected by nano-alumina. It also has no precipitation and no sticky.
2 ceramics: Bioceramics, transparent ceramics and alumina clays.
3. Petrochemical industry: catalyst, catalyst carriers, and automobile exhaust purification materials.
4. polishing material: Sub-micron/nano grinding materials, monocrystalline silica wafer grinding, fine polishing substances
5. lighting: long-lasting afterglow and rare earththreecolorr phosphors, LED lamp, etc.
6. Electronics: integrated circsingle-crystalline crystal material and far-infrared material.
7. Cosmetic Fillers:
8. Materials for organic membranes.
Use of nano alumina as an electrode coating for lithium battery can play the roles of heat insulation and inscobaltateulation. You can make a solid solution by adding nano-alumina to aluminum and lithium cobalate. This will stabilize the lattice as well as improve the rate performance. The combination of lithium cobaltate and nano-alumina with alumina can increase thermal stability, cycle performance, overcharge resistance, inhibit oxygen generation and LiPF6 degradation, prevent direct contact between LiCo02 & electrolyte, decrease electrochemical particular capacity loss, and improve LiCoO2’s electrochemical special capacity. You can increase the battery’s voltage by adding alumiions to nano alumina. Nano alumina is used for the modification of spinel lithium manganate to improve its cycling performance.
Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted global supplier of chemical materials and manufacturer. With over 12-years experience in manufacturing super high-quality chemicals as well as Nanomaterials such boride powders (nitride powders), graphite powders, sulfide powders, 3D printing material powders, etc.
You can contact us to request high-quality Nano Al2O3 Powder. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nano Aluminium Oxide Powder Al2O3 Nanoparticles Properties
|Nano Aluminium Oxide
|Solubility of H2O
Safety & Health Information